Goode 9970cc™ Carbon Core
What do you get when you take the most successful ski shape of all time and pair it with the biggest technological leap in water skiing in the last 25 years?
The innovative Carbon Core at the center piece of the 9970cc drastically increases durability while giving it enhanced performance characteristics that can best be described as “supercharged.” The softer flex made possible by the ultra-strong core combines effortless, symmetrical turns with quicker rebound that leads to increased side-to-side speed. And the thinner profile allows the ski to ride slightly deeper in the water, creating a stable, predictable ride throughout the course.
The 9970cc joins the first carbon-core ski in GOODE’s lineup
The 9970cc features:
- The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
- A thinner profile: The carbon core’s increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
- Softer flex patterns: The carbon core led to the holy grail of ski design – soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
- Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don’t go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
- Factory installed brass inserts
- Precision finbox
- PowerShell and G-Flex ready